Dr. Hiren Bhatt (MS. M.Ch.), is a qualified plastic surgeon. Dr. Hiren Bhatt obtained his degree of plastic surgery from the presitigeous “The M.S. University of Baroda”. He joined the field of Plastic Surgery in 1989.
In the beginning of his career, he was doing all types of Plastic Surgery in which he was trained. In 1997, he decided to clearly focus on areas of his passion and interest. He is one of few plastic surgeons with passion and interest in cosmetic surgery and cleft lip, palate and craniofacial surgery. To arm himself with the current concepts and practical aspects of cosmetic surgery, he spent time in USA. Some of the persona and centers he visited are:
Dr. Ian Jackson, institute of craniofacial and reconstructive surgery, providence hospital, Michigan, USA
Dr. SP Arumugam, Midwest Cosmetic Surgery center, Illinois, USA
In 2005, he started a state of the art Laser Center and has now treated several hundred cases requiring laser treatments. He is also experienced in chemical peels, Botox, Fillers and all other non surgical modalities of beautification.
He has a vast experience these fields and keeps himself informed and updated by attending conferences and workshops both in India and US. He has also been invited as faculty and chair persons in various national and international conferences.
He has attended more than 100 conferences and workshops to keep in pace with the ever changing science of Cosmetc Surgery.
- Invited as a faculty at the Operative workshop on cleft palate organized at the department of plastic surgery JIPMER, Pondichery 2002.
- Invited As a Guest Speaker at Operative Workshop on Primary Rhinoplasty in Cleft Lip organized at Department of Plastic Surgery JIPMER, Pondicherry. 2004.
- Invited as a National Faculty at the Fourth National Congress of Indian Society of Cleft Lip Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies, organized at Hyderabad, and delivered a lecture on “Vestibuloplasty in Bilateral Cleft Lips”. 2004.
- Invited as National Faculty at the 41st annual conference of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, organized at Hyderabad and delivered a talk on “Algorithm for acne management”. November 2006
- Invited to as Visiting Plastic Surgeon to State University of New York at Stony Brook, New York to deliver Grand Rounds on “Journey Creating Smiles”. –November 2007.
- Invited to deliver talk on “Single stage repair lip, alveolus and nose in cases of complete bilateral cleft lip and palate” at Smile Train Surgeons’ conference at Pondicherry, India 2009.